At Motorhome Protect we understand that car insurance should be simple and with our help, we can guide you through the process. We work with sister company Masterquote Insurance, to find an insurance policy that fits your needs.  Masterquote compares its carefully selected panel of leading insurers to find the best price – so you don’t have to! We are dedicated to ensuring you receive the right insurance policy relevant to your insurance needs, at our best price. Masterquote car insurance could give you peace of mind, whether you're popping down the road or driving further afield.

Which type of car insurance cover is right for you?

We are all about simplicity and making your life easier, so we have created a short guide below to provide information which may help you decide what type of car insurance cover you require.

Fully Comprehensive

This does what it says on the tin, offering a high level of cover for your car. Unlike Third Party only insurance and Third Party, Fire and Theft cover, you can also claim for damages to your own vehicle as a result of an accident that is deemed your fault. This gives you that extra bit of financial protection, should the unexpected happen.

Third Party, Fire and Theft (TPFT)

A step down from Comprehensive cover, this level allows you to claim for replacing a stolen car, fixing damage that as a result of attempted theft and any fire damage to the car. This also covers other people’s vehicles and property if you have an accident that you are deemed to be at fault for.

Third Party (TP)

This is the most basic level of car insurance, offering the legal minimum cover, protecting other people, vehicles and property if you have an accident that is deemed your fault. This doesn’t help you in the event of an accident however, meaning you foot the bill to get your vehicle back on the road or if you suffer an injury.

What is included in my Masterquote car insurance?

  • You can choose whether you wish to insure your car fully comprehensive, third party, or fire and theft
  • Comprehensive covers you if your car is accidentally damaged, damaged by fire or stolen. You're also covered for claims made against you by other people for damage to their property or bodily injury
  • Third Party, Fire & Theft covers you if your car is damaged by fire or stolen, and if other people claim against you for injury or damage to their car or property
  • Third party insurance is the legal minimum. This means you're covered if you have an accident causing damage or injury to any other person, vehicle, animal or property. It doesn't cover any other costs like repair to your own vehicle
Why choose Masterquote for a private car insurance quote?

We are your one stop shop for your insurance needs. We not only offer an honest and effective service, but we also have the technical knowhow.

Get a quote

Call us on 0333 321 9864